Your 20-60 minute Workshop fits into the workday and your corporate culture to help employees understand and reduce stress, regain energy, and make healthier choices.
Workshops are an ideal way to:
- Assess employee interest in a range of topics
- Jump-start your wellbeing programs
- Add energy to conferences, team building days and your corporate culture
Programs can be custom-created, or selected from our list of dozens, including:
- Yoga @ Work — An introductory one-time version of our ongoing yoga programs.
- Poses you can do in your chair or standing at your desk
- Good Stress/Bad Stress — Simple ways to harness stress and make it work for you
- Breathing techniques, stretches to regain calm and clarity
- The Energy Game — How to find new energy and stop energy drains
- Exercise, contests and prizes
- The Brain @Work — New research about your brain and how it works
- Learning why and how physical wellbeing improves mental sharpness
- Inside/Outside — How to Create a Work Environment That Promotes Wellbeing, Vitality and Success
- How biophilic design principles can “reawaken” your senses, your brain and your success
Every program is taught by a professional in the field, selected to match your corporate culture.